iPad App in the iTunes Store
Also available as:
> iPhone App
> Android Tablet App
> Android Phone App
This is the official virtual tour of Fallingwater, Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of Organic Architecture.
It features an intuitive interface which presents an extensive collection of photographs,virtual reality panoramas, drawings, renderings, and animations.
You’ve seen the iconic image of Fallingwater, that house dramatically perched above a waterfall. From the time it was featured on the cover of Times Magazine in 1938 until today, its fame and acclaim has only grown. Now, learn why it is considered Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece of Organic Architecture.
This app lets you be there like never before possible. Open the app and enter an immersive, multi-media world that brings together photographs, floor plans, archival drawings, VR panoramas, and videos in ways not possible in any other format. You will come away understanding and appreciating the art of the architecture and the genius of the architect.
As an extra special treat, this app includes over 25 minutes of video clips from the documentary film “Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater. You don’t want to miss Lynda Waggoner, Director of Fallingwater walk you through each room of the house or Richard Cleary, noted Wright Scholar, provide an in-depth historical perspective of this most amazing house.
• Beautiful, interactive interface.
• Rich multi-media experience.
• Over 275 Color Photographs taken throughout the winter, summer, and fall seasons.
• 17 Virtual Reality Panoramas allow 360 degree panning in all directions.
• 25 minutes of video from the documentary film: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater. • Collection of archival drawing from the Frank Lloyd Wright Archives, floor plans, and section drawings.